Sponsored in part by Liv Rainey-Smith

This blog of the ongoing apocalypse is sponsored in part by The Art of Liv Rainey-Smith, featuring The Four Portlanders of the Apocalyse.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Not quite GMT-5 - Status report

The power has gone out here. My guess is that the engineers who would usually supervise the generators and the transmitters have left their posts to be with their loved ones, and I can't blame them. For the saved it is a last moment together in this world. For the unsaved, the last moment of peace they will know before tribulation and five months of horror, before the end. I still have power thanks to a Diesel generator, and miraculously, I also have cellular phone service, complete with Internet. I will continue reporting for as long as I can.

The looting and rioting has died down here in the Pacific Northwest. I think that people for the most part have gotten that out of their systems, and that they are now trying to come to real terms with what The End means. For my part, I have already come to terms with that .. this isn't the End for me, after all, but only the beginning of eternity.

Nonetheless, I will enjoy a last cup of coffee and a last Twinkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment