Sponsored in part by Liv Rainey-Smith

This blog of the ongoing apocalypse is sponsored in part by The Art of Liv Rainey-Smith, featuring The Four Portlanders of the Apocalyse.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Looks like God is attempting another trick shot on Japan? (GMT+11) Also, a personal note

So, this is actually kinda interesting. Right now the DoomQuake is ringing Russia's bell, along with several Micronesian islands.. but take a look at the GMT+11 time zone. That sucker ends just north of Japan. If I'm guessing right, then the DoomQuake should be hitting Japan just as the tsunami is sweeping through their coastal areas, too. We'll know soon enough whether I'm right!

Also, just as a note to my friends and family: I have been inundated with phone calls, text messages, and emails from those of you who thought I was an idiot for quitting my job, living off of my savings, and spending all my spare money driving around in the Econoline van trying to warn people about this day. I can't respond to all of you right now because I'm busy trying to blog the rapture and spread the word, but please know this: I love you all, I am thinking of you too, and it is my sincere hope that you will accept Christ now and join me in His Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment