Sponsored in part by Liv Rainey-Smith

This blog of the ongoing apocalypse is sponsored in part by The Art of Liv Rainey-Smith, featuring The Four Portlanders of the Apocalyse.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

GMT-4 - DoomQuake strikes Eastern USA

I watched with sadness while CNN showed the tsunami flooding New York City and Washington DC, and the DoomQuake then lay every building low. It's the same sadness I felt on September 11th, 2001, but more profound, because I understood with certainty that this time it wasn't an evil terrorist striking out in anger, but a just God passing judgement on this great nation. I have to remind myself that Pride is a sin just as surely as any other, and that includes Pride in country.

The electricity flickered here in the Pacific Northwest when the DoomQuake hit the East Coast. I forgot that the power grid in this country is interconnected; in all likelihood the power is out in the entire Eastern half of the United States. The poor souls in the Central Time Zone are probably blacked out now. I hope they will come to Christ soon, because the darkness and chaos may very well take them before the DoomQuake does.

No comments:

Post a Comment