Sponsored in part by Liv Rainey-Smith

This blog of the ongoing apocalypse is sponsored in part by The Art of Liv Rainey-Smith, featuring The Four Portlanders of the Apocalyse.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

GMT+7 and Asia is toast. Also, I need some sleep.

If my calculations are correct (and so far, they have been!), then the DoomQuake has stricken and shaken its way through the pagan lands of Laos, Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia. I haven't seen footage of this on any of the news channels, but I trust my calculations and I trust the Lord. It is my fervent prayer that many of the people in those nations came to Him in time to be saved. If not...well, the Lord does what the Lord does.

I want to make something clear, because it's clear from the comments and emails that I'm getting that people misunderstand me. I am not gloating about these people suffering. I'm not. I hate to see people suffering and I wish to God they wouldn't. I feel joy and wonder in God's work, and I feel utter, indescribable joy in the knowledge that God's plan is being carried out as told in scripture and that I will be with Him soon.

By the same token, I will admit that I believe that these people deserve what they are getting. This is because we all deserve this same horrible fate. But such is God's mercy that we can all be saved by God's mercy (and by God's mercy alone), and He is merciful to them that accept Christ in their hearts. I do not rejoice in God's punishment, that isn't my place. I rejoice in His mercy.

On that note, it's 4AM here and I have much work left to do. I am going to get a few hours of sleep so that I can continue my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment