Sponsored in part by Liv Rainey-Smith

This blog of the ongoing apocalypse is sponsored in part by The Art of Liv Rainey-Smith, featuring The Four Portlanders of the Apocalyse.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

GMT+0 -- England is gone :(

The BBC cut out a little while ago. Before they stopped broadcasting we could see the Thames overflowing its banks as the rising, tumultuous Atlantic Ocean flowed into it...millions of souls flying into the sky over London...then Big Ben and the Parliament building shaking and collapsing...then a terrible sound...the sky opening...then, the signal died. England, I think, is gone. I don't know how many souls were saved, but given the liberal corruption in the Church of England, I can't believe that it was the majority. Sorry, folks, but it's the truth.

I know a lot of English folks liked to think that science or good works or The Doctor will save them, but it was never true. Now you know that, but the Bible has been saying that for two thousand years. Now it's telling you to accept Jesus as your savior and be forgiven. Will you listen? If you are reading this, you are running out of time. The DoomQuake hits New York in four hours, Chicago in five, Denver in six, Los Angeles in seven. That is how much time you have to accept Christ.

My friend Howard the Unbeliever is on his way to Baker Island, an uninhabited spec of dry land several hours flight west from Hawai'i, in GMT-12. He will continue the project after I'm gone. In the meanwhile, I will continue my work as long as I can, for your benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment