Sponsored in part by Liv Rainey-Smith

This blog of the ongoing apocalypse is sponsored in part by The Art of Liv Rainey-Smith, featuring The Four Portlanders of the Apocalyse.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

35 minutes to GMT-4 - a note to the faithful

I mostly write this blog for the unbelievers so that they can get right, but I know from the emails that I'm getting that a lot of fellow believers, new and old, are reading this. I just want to pass along to you what I hear from other believers just before they are taken up. I'm telling you this so that you won't panic unnecessarily, and so that you can understand what is happening to you.

In the last eighteen or so hours I have heard from a dozen or more faithful over HAM radio, as they were in the process of being taken up. What they tell me is that the process, if you want to call it that, follows roughly these lines:

  1. The first rumbles of the DoomQuake are felt.

  2. They hear a song, heavenly, like a choir of angels

  3. A voice calls to them, "come!"

  4. They are overwhelmed with a feeling of peace.

  5. They see a bright, soft light, above them


After this point they cease to communicate with me; I assume that this is when they are taken up. These steps aren't always in this order, but it always happens that the choir, voice, light and feeling of peace happen just as the DoomQuake is beginning. So if you feel the first rumbles, don't be alarmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment